Mercer Credit Union -
Deposit Accounts -
Loan Information -
Share Account Rate Information
- Rates change each dividend period as determined by the Board of Directors.
- Dividends are computed quarterly and statements are sent to members on the first of January, April, July and October.
- Dividends are computed on an average daily balance method.
- Dividends are paid from current income and availability of earnings after required transfers to reserves are made at the
end of the dividend period. Therefore, a dividend is not guaranteed.
- Members will forfeit their dividend if the account is closed before accrued dividends are credited.
Certificate Of Deposit Information
- One Year Term
- Minimum deposit of $1000
- May be renewed yearly
- Penalty for early withdrawal
- Rates may change each month as determined by the Board of Directors.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering
activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record
information that identifies each person who opens an account.